Monday, 6 July 2009

I'm back. Hahah. And JB trip was SHIOK!! Many pictures taken, but all of me. :DDD

Kk. Woke up dressed up all and off to JB. Daddy was lost at first and we nearly went to KL when we are at JB. Hahah. Then we ended up where we wanted to be, and this mall is directly beside the Malaysian Checkpoint. Hahah! I bought many things and I saw a beg that was freaking nice and the next time I come which will be like 2 weeks later, I'm so gna get it! Saw this Guess perfume, and gosh its so nice!!! Hahah. So many things I'm gna get from there the next time I go! Weee.~

Texted him, but he didn't reply. While the other he texted me and wish me a safe trip. Argh! Where are u? Do you know that I'm missing you. And fcuk, I'm being unfaithful to you.

Adios, amigos.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home