Sunday, 12 July 2009

What the Hell.
Yes. The word for the whole week. I can't stand it. Nagging from mummy, so many school homeworks and I couldn't find time to blog. Great. How great can this be. And yes, I totally ignored him this few days. Am I bad? Not replying his messages properly, just replying one word at a time. Grrrr. And Khairil.. Oh. He wants me to be there for him but how can I? Too many things are going round my head, and I really hate to do this, ignoring everyone. Fcuk. I need a break from everything, except school work. I really hope someone dies from H1N1, not being mean, but at least the school will close and I can go out. Haha!

Alright. I havent been blogging, and obviously, I'll only blog sometimes, coz I seriously dont have the leisure of turning on the computer and blog and facebook everytime. I'm really tired, and sometimes I just wished I could close my eyes, and never to open, till I really want to open it. He says I changed. Fcuk. Forget it. I'm not gna talk about him. I went jb, ganga city mall or something.. and I bought many things there. OMG, I'm so gna go again, and this time, I'm getting more heels, dresses, and begs!!! and bangles. And daddy say next time come, bring alot of money. heeeheee. Gna start saving money already, coz I've set my eyes on new backpack to school, yellow heels. Colourful bangles, new wallets.!!! Ahhhh, those stuffs are running in my head now. Hahaha, gna go there soon. Coz its very easy to drive there.!

Alright. I'm sleeping now. Adios amigos. I'm copying homework tomorrow. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home